late May 2022, shipped in order of order.
The kit is for PHOENIXWAN versions before October 1, 2021.
- 1× Motherboard
- 1× Ring RGB light PCB
- 1× Lightbar PCB
- 1× No.3 3PIN wire for ring RGB light PCB
- 1× No.4 3PIN wire for Lightbar PCB
- 1× USB box
- 1× The cable for Motherboard and USB box
- 1× USB type-A to type-C cable
- 1× USB type-A to type-B cable
New hardware functions:
- Replace the chip on the board with a more powerful, higher stability one; fix the bug that caused the LED light not to light up occasionally.
- The new Motherboard solved the problem of occasionally no responding.
- Use the separate USB type-B and type-C cable to supersede the legacy PS2+USB+USB combination. USB Type-B undertakes data transmission and power supply of button lights, and USB Type-C provides ring lights and audio-activated light bar (hereafter "light bar") with power. It can work only by connecting USB type-B.
- The brightness of the ring light and light bar is higher.
- The sensitivity of the turntable has been improved. The maximum sensitivity of the old turntable is 3 / 288, the new turntable is 1 / 288. The highest sensitivity is suitable for LR2 insane Players. If you like the sensitivity of the arcade turntable, please lower the sensitivity to level 2 or level 1, which is almost the same trigger sensitivity as the latest arcade.
- Newly added Keyboard Mode and Gamepad Button Mode can be adapted to more usage scenarios. Just use your imagination.
Function of key combinations:
GAME MODE SWITCHING
- KEYBOARD mode E1+E2+B2
- INFINITAS mode (default mode) E1+E2+B3
- LR2 mode E1+E2+B5
- GAME PAD BUTTON mode E1+E2+B6
- HID-light mode E1+E2+B7
- Display current mode E1+E2
RING LIGHT ADJUSTMENT (SOME MODES CANNOT SUPPORT HSB, PLEASE CHECK THE MANUAL)
- Switch ring light display mode E1+E3+B2
- Adjust hue (H) E3+B2+TT
- Adjust saturation (S) E3+B4+TT
- Adjust brightness (B) E3+B6+TT
LIGHT BAR ADJUSTMENT (SOME MODES CANNOT SUPPORT HSB, PLEASE CHECK THE MANUAL)
- Switch light bar display mode E1+E3+B6
- Adjust hue (H) E4+B2+TT
- Adjust saturation (S) E4+B4+TT
- Adjust brightness (B) E4+B6+TT
LR2 ADJUSTMENT THIS FUNCTION IS ONLY VALID IN LR2 MODE.
- Adjust LaneCover E1+TT
- Adjust 1P LIFT E2+TT
- Adjust 2P LIFT E3+TT
- Adjust the height of the judgement characters E4+TT
- Reduce turntable sensitivity E1+E3+B1
- Increase turntable sensitivity E1+E3+B3
- Reduce speed threshold E1+E3+B5
- Increase speed threshold E1+E3+B7
- Turn on/off button lights, ring lights and audio lights E1+E3+B4
Payment method Available payment method
- Credit card
- Western Union
The price of the goods and shipping fee is including the consumption tax.
If the order is canceled by personal reasons, 10% of the total amount will be charged as handling fee.
When using PayDollar payment method, from the payment day, the refund can be performed within 5 days, but once it is beyond 5 days, the refund can’t be performed.
Once the tracking number is generated, the refund can’t be approved.