Parts out of stock, to suspend the sale, expected February 25, 2019 on sale.
Our SDVX controllers support SOUND VOLTEX III – PC Version (eAMUSEMENT Cloud).
Anything you need our help, please feel free to contact our customer service(email@example.com).
SVRE9 SoundVoltex RealEdition Controller
The structure of the controller is designed to appear the same as an arcade , after spending 18 months, finally SoundVoltex has been made perfectly.
2015-03-14 Update of accessories
White square buttons have been improved.
Using DAO private mold manufacturing, the problem that buttons get stuck will be improved, the feeling of it is 90% close to Sanwa button. It is the most cost-effective button.
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- With two USB ports, no lag playing on PC.
- There is a switch for opening and closing the LED of buttons, and there are LED lights on both two sides.
- You can change the LED color of the both two sides freely
- Using magnetic structure is convenient for maintenance.
- The knobs have very long life that you haven’t imagined.
- GW: 8.9kg
- Net weight: 6.9kg
- USB wires: 2.5m
- （1x）1.5mm allen wrench, use for removing encoder
- （1x）2.0mm allen wrench, use for removing knobs
Payment method Available payment method
- Credit card
- Western Union
The price of the goods and shipping fee is including the consumption tax.
If the order is canceled by personal reasons, 10% of the total amount will be charged as handling fee.
When using PayDollar payment method, from the payment day, the refund can be performed within 5 days, but once it is beyond 5 days, the refund can’t be performed.
Once the tracking number is generated, the refund can’t be approved.